Sometimes it doesn’t come easy. Confidence. It gnaws at a foot, stops me fast.
Sometimes I feel as though I can conquer the world. Sometime the smallest thing makes me cower.
Something I laugh at mistakes. Sometimes they hinder me, like hemiparesis.
I’m not sure if it’s childhood, or the brain injury, likely a bit of both.
And in those times, confidence shuddering, and retreating, I step up and ask myself these questions:
- When have you felt confident, successful? What got you there?
- What qualities make you confident?
- What are your three greatest strengths? Why are yougratefulfor them?
- List your three greatest challenges. What can they teach you?
- What three things did you do well today? Write them down.
- Have you given yourself a moment to be Mindful? If not, write down five things you see, five things you hear, three things you can touch, two things…
View original post 212 more words