“Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic….”
from a “Google” (“my filing system” …to rescue me from “sheer utter chaos”)
Note: these quotes are from various books.
- We are all the pieces of what we remember. We hold in ourselves the hopes and fears of those who love us. As long as there is love and memory, there is no true loss.
- It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
- It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.
- If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.
- Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.
- What’s comin’ will come, an’ we’ll meet it when it does.
- All of us lost something. Some of us lost everything.
- Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic…..
- Fools, who wear their hearts proudly…
View original post 182 more words